Re: HTML Programming vs. PDF

Subject: Re: HTML Programming vs. PDF
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:45:12 -0600

Kris,

Beware of the bugs in IE 4.0! There is a well know bug with the
window.open(); method in Explorer.

The other thing is that JavaScript 1.2 is much more superior than
JavaScript or JScript. Netscape pretty much handed over complete control
of the browser to developers the Event Object is awesome allowing the
capture of every event you can think of. It's too bad that Microsoft
is not suporting 1.2 cause it would make my life easier.

Scott

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.