Re: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Should we skip HTML?
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:52:02 -0500

It's still a big number. And the point is that new people are putting the
Reader on their machines even as we speak. This is quite different from the
implication that nobody does it anymore. I don't get out much myself, but
even I know people who have it on their machines.
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.

That is about 10%-20% of the people on the web.