Re: Needed: Documentation consultants [Ref:C844271]

Subject: Re: Needed: Documentation consultants [Ref:C844271]
From: Geoff King <Geoff -dot- King -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:07:47 +0000

Matthew,

I may well be able to help you. It would be a good idea to leave an
e-mail address off-list for us to respond to.

geoff -dot- king -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com

Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 3/9/98 6:11 PM

We are about to embark on a large project and may need some contract or
temporary assistance for writing, re-writing or both. If anyone is
looking for such work, or has worked with an agency or consultant and
has had good experiences with them, I'd like to hear from you. We are a
banking software firm in central CT, USA. Familiarity with the banking
industry is preferred.
-Matthew Craver,
Technical Documentation
Open Solutions Inc.