US punched paper

Subject: US punched paper
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:29:27 +0000

Something I hope those across the "pond" will be able to help with! A lot
of our kit is sold in the US with the lit "americanised" and printed on US
paper (11" x 8.5") - actual paper seems to be slightly smaller, 1/16th each
side.

We've just received a complaint that we are supplying "non-standard"
punched paper and I was wondering has anything changes over there that I've
not heard of? Our printer buys the paper pre-punched and he periodically
checks it with a US binder and it fits fine. It's the same paper he's used
for the last 2 years with no complaints and we're a bit puzzled. Going to
try and talk to the US distributor today but any info that can be provided
before then would be welcome.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International