Re: Foreign tech writers

Subject: Re: Foreign tech writers
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:20:35 +0000

Steve,

The STC France Chapter can be contacted from our web site:

http://stc.org/region1/sfc/

You could also drop me a line as I'm on the committee. There's no STC
chapter in Germany but Tekom is the society you want there. We are
also represented in the UK and Sweden. You can find their contact
addresses from the STC web site. There are also other tech writing
societies in the UK & Ireland.

The France Chapter in having it's next quarterly meeting on 20 March
in Paris and you can find details about it on our web site. We're
also about to send out details of our multilingual documentation
competition.

Cheers,

jennifer