PDF / Apple CLW printing problems

Subject: PDF / Apple CLW printing problems
From: Patricia Bergsma <bergsma -at- LOCAMATION -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:07:57 +0100

Hi,

Some reactions I got asked for more specific information, so here it is:

All pictures were created on an Apple computer (from the advertising
agency). The early pictures (of which the PDF leaflet prints OK) were EPS
pictures. The later pictures (of which the PDF leaflets print grey/color)
were EPS and TIF pictures.
I myself work on a Windows 95 computer.

I hope this information is sufficient. Please help me !!

Patricia Bergsma
bergsma -at- locamation -dot- nl
Locamation B.V.
Enschede, The Netherlands