Re: Frontpage?

Subject: Re: Frontpage?
From: Michael Cenedella <ropes -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:33:41 -0800

I found Front Page easy to use and to learn. I particularly like that it's
easy to find your cursor's place in the HTML view for tweaking.

The tutorial has problems with some pathnames. The scrolling text box, for
example, doesn't work - at least, not for me. I did skip around in the
tutorial, but not in any way that should have made a difference to this
function.

Like many MS products, it errs on the side of automating too much.

Michael Cenedella