Office 97 patch update?

Subject: Office 97 patch update?
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 18:06:23 -0800

I heard at the WinHelp conference (from the Blue Sky guys) that
Microsoft had released another Office 97 patch in December. But I can't
find it on their site--only the ones released in August and September.

Anyone have a URL for downloading this new patch--if it exists?
Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington USA