Win95 application with Java front end

Subject: Win95 application with Java front end
From: Lorraine Doyle <ladoyle -at- POP -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:08:10 -0500

Hi, techwr-lers, I'm working on a help system using RoboHelp 5.5 for a
Win95 application. The UI of the application is Java-based. Does anyone
know of any known problems or bugs or lack of support with this
constellation of technical prowress?

Please reply to my work email, Lorraine -dot- Doyle -at- tfn -dot- com -dot- Thanks a million!

email to: ladoyle -at- pop -dot- tiac -dot- net
work email to: Lorraine -dot- Doyle -at- tfn -dot- com
***