Connecting at STC Conference in Anaheim

Subject: Connecting at STC Conference in Anaheim
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:57:28 -0500

Hi all Techwhirlers,

Eric has given me permission to post this to the list. There are many of
us who would like to connect, for various reasons and activities, at the
STC Conference in Anaheim. Rather than using list bandwidth for these
messages, I have volunteered to create a distribution list for anyone
who wants to be involved in offline discussions and arrangements.

Here's how it works:
1. If you are interested in receiving e-mails from other list members
about potential meetings, activities, housing, planning, luncheons,
whatever, at the STC Conference in Anaheim, send me your e-mail address.
2. I will collect all the addresses, make a distribution list, and send
a message to everyone who asked to be included. That message will
contain the addresses of all the other people who want to participate.
3. From then on, you may e-mail to any or all of the people in that
group.
4. I will add or remove from that group the e-mail address of anyone who
asks to be added or removed. If there are changes to the group
addresses, I'll notify everyone.
5. Periodically, I'll remind the TECHWR-L list of our offline
discussions in case anyone else wants to join.
(Alternatively, if anyone wants to host a website with discussion area
that we could use for this, that would be great, too.)

So, if you want to be included in offline discussions about the upcoming
STC Conference in Anaheim, May 17-20, please send me you e-mail address
by MARCH 6. On that day I will share those addresses with the people who
want to participate.

Cheers,
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb