Re: Convert Ventura to Word?

Subject: Re: Convert Ventura to Word?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:00:16 -0600

Replying to my own post AGAIN? Will these netiquette breaches never
cease?

I'm getting lots of input, which I appreciate greatly, and I will
contact each of you individually soon (as well as a summary to the
list). But one more point... some people seem to be assuming I plan to
convert these files to Frame, which I do not. We don't even own Frame.
It boggles the mind, doesn't it. :-)

Thanks for the responses so far!

Tracy
a princess trapped in a high tower with some really old Ventura files
and only Word, WordPerfect, Quark XPress, and the denizens of techwr-l
to save her... (well, ok, I'm really in a one-story building, but that's
not nearly as dramatic, is it?)
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm