Job Post - NC, USA

Subject: Job Post - NC, USA
From: Elizabeth Huth White <elizabeth_white -at- GILBARCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:17:47 -0500

Full-time Technical Writers Wanted

Award-winning Technical Communications Team seeks innovative and creative
technical writers to add to staff. We are looking for writers who not only have
the basic skills for hardware and software writing, but bring ideas and add to
our skills.

Job Duties:
Researching, interviewing, writing, designing, editing, verifying and producing
hardware and software documents for world-leading service station equipment
company. Our documents come in many forms -- paper, electronic, and on-line --
to fit the audiences? need. We are seeking writers who can present information
in the most effective way be it with words, pictures, or multimedia.

Skills Required:
Bachelor?s or associate degree in communications, English or journalism with
high technical aptitude; bachelor?s or associate degree in electronics with
strong verbal and written communication skills; or equivalent experience.
Excellent computer skills. Experience with FrameMaker or other publishing
software and working knowledge of HTML. Self-starter with demonstrated skills in
time management and team building. Position requires good interpersonal skills
and ability to work under multiple deadlines and meet tight schedules, yet have
fun.

Visit our company?s web site at http://www.gilbarco.com.

E-mail:
jobs -at- gilbarco -dot- com (PC users: Word or WordPerfect attachments preferred)

Fax:
910-547-5549

Surface Mail:
Human Resources Department