Robohelp vs. Doc-to-Help

Subject: Robohelp vs. Doc-to-Help
From: Kim Wallace <kwallac -at- ECT -dot- ENRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:03:48 -0600

The shop I'm working in is evaluating whether we should use Doc-to-Help
(the currently used software) or move to Robohelp. I'd appreciate hearing
your thoughts on these packages. Which did you find easier to use (and
why)? How much time did it take you to learn it? How long to final product?
Can you take a project written in one and use it in the other app? Tips and
bug alerts also warmly appreciated. Thanks!

BTW we are authoring all documentation in FrameMaker, so a conversion to
Word will be required.