Re: FM5.5/Distiller error--right on time

Subject: Re: FM5.5/Distiller error--right on time
From: Lars Helge Semb <lhs -at- VINGMED -dot- NO>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:46:29 +0100

>..., I couldn't get rid of the error, and I missed my deadline.
>The error was as follows:
>
> Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: 000000FFFFFF949494

Hi Michael, I belive I have seen this type of error in earlier versions of
FrameMaker (FM 5.1.x for mac).

Have you tried to save the file to MIF and then open the MIF file and
save it back in the binary format. Sometimes this will help on 'strange'
errors.

You may also try to copy the text-flow from the bad file into a new file
(and import the
formats you need, too).

Please tell us (the list) how you fixed the problem.

--Lars H.

Lars Helge Semb
- Information Engineer
-- Vingmed Sound A/S, Horten, Norway
-- Email -office: <lhs -at- vingmed -dot- no> --home: <larshese -at- login -dot- eunet -dot- no>