Print Shops that Accept FTP Files

Subject: Print Shops that Accept FTP Files
From: Vanessa Wilburn <vlwilbur -at- CPU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:52:14 -0600

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for a printer who accepts files via FTP.
We need to print PowerPoint slides and Word documents for bound course
manuals. I only found a few printers on the Web who accepted FTP'd files.
Unfortunately, these printers wanted to charge for the file transfer, or
they did not respond to my inquiries at all.

Does anyone have a printer who is timely, produces quality manuals, and is
Internet-oriented (uses email, etc.)? Please send your recommendations to
me, and I will summarize to the list.

I searched the TECHWR-L archives on this topic and didn't turn up any
useful hits.

Thanks in advance,
Vanessa Wilburn

It's Mardi Gras Time down here in New Orleans!

Vanessa Wilburn vanessa -dot- wilburn -at- cpu -dot- com
Computerized Processes Unlimited, Inc. http://www.cpu.com
Metairie, Louisiana USA 504.889.2784