Employment Interview Questions

Subject: Employment Interview Questions
From: Magita Storey <jellysideup -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:22:04 PST

Kelli wrote
<snip>
If there's fear this business friend would get a lot of negatives, or
the manager would give information this particular friend has called you
on in the past, you may want to pay a service bureau (there's one in
California; you'll have to do a net search for their name/number) to do
the checking.
<end snip>

Documented Reference Check (DRC) is such a service bureau. Phone (909)
629-0317 direct or (800) 742-3316 order desk. Call for an info pack.
Located in Diamond Bar, CA.

A friend of mine used them with good results when he left the employ of
a nutcase manager at Purdue U. DRC checked my friend's references and
recorded the tirade. My friend was successful in the resulting
litigation.

Best to you,
Magita Storey
jellysideup -at- hotmail -dot- com
"It's not one damned thing after another. It's the same damned thing
over and over again."
Edna St. Vincent Millay