Changing fonts in FM5.5

Subject: Changing fonts in FM5.5
From: peter morris <peter_morris -at- MAILEXCITE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:13:39 -0700

Is it possible to change from one font to another in FrameMaker 5.5?
I have a file that has lots of paragraph formats with Truetype fonts which I wish
to change to Postscript.
I would like to change every paragraph format that has say, univers to univers condendsed.

Could you please email me direct as I only get the digest and I need to do this now.

Thanks for your help.
---
Peter Morris
Manual Communication Limited