Re: Spacing between Sentences

Subject: Re: Spacing between Sentences
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 08:09:54 +0000

My two pennies worth:

I tend to use a double space to separate sentences. Partly this is
historical in that one of the early packages I used looked for 2 spaces
when searching for the end of a sentence. Plus, personally, I find it
looks better and is easier to read. The double space is much easier to spot
that the full stop and allows me to skim ahead to "see" whats coming (if
that makes any sense!)

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International