Re: FWD: Employment Interview Questions

Subject: Re: FWD: Employment Interview Questions
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:50:47 -0800

>I can't see why anybody would take a chance on somebody who's leaving
>over a personality conflict. I know I'd for sure hesitate.

This person might be better off not working for you.

>My vote is for the "seeking new challenges" or "not a good fit."

Not a good fit is OK.

My point is that honesty is the best policy. You don't have to reveal every
little detail, but make sure that what you say is true. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.