15 minutes of fame

Subject: 15 minutes of fame
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:22:31 -0500

....for those of you who are still reading my too-frequent
messages, wish me luck!! I just was interviewed by a local weekly business
paper, and (unless I said something realy stupid--entirely possible!) had
a chance to plug the noble profession of technical communication
and STC...I'll
letcha know when the article comes out...

Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net