Where to order software?

Subject: Where to order software?
From: Karen Kay <karen -at- WORDWRITE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:14:37 -0800

I'm going to be needing a bunch of software--my major investment of
the year--and I'm wondering where people order their software from, to
keep costs down?

This kind of thing should be in the archives because I know it's been
discussed in the past. I did search, but all I found was suggestions
that new writers get academic discounts. This isn't an option, but I
also don't want to pay an arm and a leg.

Karen
karen -at- wordwrite -dot- com