Re: Who or Whom?

Subject: Re: Who or Whom?
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:40:45 -0500

Of course you're right!! Most of the tech writers I've interviewed
can not define active voice!! And most employers don't care, as long as
they can use the software du jour!!
!!!
It was he who at the store bought bread.
!!!
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)