Re: MSF Team Model

Subject: Re: MSF Team Model
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:56:15 -0500

YES! We have adapted MSF here (we call it M2MSF for Made2Manage
Solutions Framework) and have been using it for just under a year. We
put out one major software release under M2MSF and are about to put out
another, having refined M2MSF quite a bit as we've learned more about
it.

I've even adapted my department's processes to follow, in abstract,
M2MSF where practical.

I'm not convinced that MSF is "the" way to develop software, but it
seems to be an effective process. I've worked with other effective, but
different, software development processes, too.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com