Re: Producing Books

Subject: Re: Producing Books
From: "Thiessen, Christopher E" <Christopher -dot- E -dot- Thiessen -at- CERIDIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:50:36 -0500

Gina, it's a matter of preference and corporate support. Frame
has a lot of built-in tools to manage large manuals/books, but
it does have a learning curve. I've used Word in various incarnations
for the past seven years or so, and have successfully produced
computer user guides in the 400-600 page range with minimal
hassles (volume TOCs and indices included).

Remember: it is a poor worker who blames the tools.