Touch Typing Program

Subject: Touch Typing Program
From: Frank Taylor <taylor_f -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:23:04 +0200

Sincere thanks to all those who sent me their recommendations.
99.9% of the TCs recommended "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing."
Thought - Have you ever met 0.1% of a TC?

Whilst you all seem in the mood for helping, can anyone recommend a
program for screen capturing a DOS based program?

I have over 1,000 screens to capture, so your help would be appreciated!

I work in Windows95.

T I A

Regards

Frank
--
taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
ph 09 774 0828