Re: Word 97 macros??

Subject: Re: Word 97 macros??
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:46:26 -0800

>Does anyone have a favorite book for learning how to write macros for
>Word 97?

There was a great one by Russell Borland for Word 2 for Windows. I haven't
done any serious macro work in Word in five years, so I don't know how much
it has changed since then.

Learning Visual Basic would certainly help, but the hardest part of most
programming these days is learning the development/debugging environment. I
don't know if they're the same in standalone VB and Word97 VB. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.