Re: Down Time

Subject: Re: Down Time
From: "Charlotte H. Jacobsen" <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:00:59 +0100

I would prepare myself on how to do usability testing during the design
process. If you haven't done this before, a good place to start is
reading and following the instructions in Redish' and Dumas' book about
usability testing. I loaned out the book, so I can't give you all the
data right now, sorry. The book also contains some sections on how to
start up a new project with usability in mind.

Charlotte.