Re: TW and grad school

Subject: Re: TW and grad school
From: Elizabeth Vollbach <vollbach -at- PACBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 18:21:29 -0800

That post was certainly *not* inappropriate! I'd be very interested in the
answers Cheri received. I emailed her rather than posted to the group
simply because I had questions for her and her, in particular.

How is it that Cheri's questions and concerns about a master's degree in
technical writing is "drivel" in a technical writing mailing list?