Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: Westbrook <westbrook -at- FLEX -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 08:18:18 GMT

The only feedback I've seen in this thread has been recommendations,
so I decided to throw in a dis-recommendation for you:

I've just started learning RFFlow on a new job this week and so far I
hate it. It is one of the worst pieces of software I have ever had to
use. Even minor changes require moving and resizing the elements of
the charts, and moving or resizing is a pain because of the user
interface.

This is, however, based upon experience with the version for Win 3.x
(if there are any other versions), so YMMV.