Re: Foreign Language Enrichment

Subject: Re: Foreign Language Enrichment
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:58:21 -0500

Pursue your dreams -- most people don't get the chance, or don't take
advantage when they do.
Six months is not a long time; women on maternity leave do it all the
time. I used the end of my maternity leave to make the leap from
full-time to contract work over a year ago, and jumped right into an
opportunity to learn online help on the job.