Re: Hackos book on managing doc projects

Subject: Re: Hackos book on managing doc projects
From: "Battista, Joe" <JBATTIST -at- TEMMC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:49:32 -0600

It's available, to the best of my knowledge, online from Amazon books
(www.amazon.com). At least they give no indication that it's on
backorder. Also, you might try calling some college bookstores. I'm
currently enrolled in a Project Management class that uses it.

J Battista
jbattist -at- temmc -dot- com