CASE tools (Was Re: Flow Chart Tools?)

Subject: CASE tools (Was Re: Flow Chart Tools?)
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 04:36:01 EST

In a message dated 98-02-05 04:27:12 EST, ChrisB -at- SELECTST -dot- COM writes:

<< I haven't used any CASE tools
personally (yet) so I'm afraid I can't offer a recommendation on which
is best for what. Are they any Techwhirlers on the list who can make a
recommendation? >>
Excelerator was very popular a few years back, despite costing thousands.
Personally, I found it very unwieldy to work with. And remarkably crash prone.

ErWin was more flexible, also popular.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's Home Page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval