RoboHelp 5 -- Topic Index

Subject: RoboHelp 5 -- Topic Index
From: hm chou <hchou -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:10:50 GMT

With RoboHelp 4 you could create an index of all the help topics contained
in an RTF file. I use this all the time when adding "Related Topics" links
(since I develop help for Win3.1 and not Win95). We upgraded to RH5 b/c of
its new project mgt features, but now I can't find a Create Help Topic
Index menu item. Can anyone help?

I checked the RH5 online help (which is terrible), and its manual (equally
bad), and I can't anything about the Topic Index.

Please send responses to hchou -at- interaccess -dot- com -dot- Thanks!