Re: Getting My Thesis on Passives

Subject: Re: Getting My Thesis on Passives
From: Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- PESTILENCE -dot- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:27:32 -0700

Margaret FalerSweany wrote:

If you are lucky enough to have access to interlibrary loan
services, a paper copy is in the Colorado State University
Morgan Library. However, I don't know if it survived the
flood ($28 million in damages and much of the library's
collection is frozen, awaiting drying.)

I just called Morgan Library and asked about theses. They told me the
English theses were not damaged and neither were the archival copies of
any theses. The worst damage (at least to the library) was to the bound
periodicals that were stored in the basement. So, the thesis should be
available through interlibrary loan.

Jill Burgchardt