MSWord Problem

Subject: MSWord Problem
From: Maurice Thompson <maurice -at- IDOC-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:18:54 -0600

I am posting this question for a co-worker. She is looking for help and
advise on how to correct this problem. She would also like to know
how to contact the MSWord listserv.

The problem(s) stem around a template that we are using to create all
documentation that will untimately be accessed thoughtout the
company. It seems that a file is put into a shared directory, but the
viewed and printed output differ. Such as numbered lists in table cells
are being renumbered. My version is 1, 2, 3, then 1, 2, 3 but when Chris
opens the same file she gets 1, 2, 3, then 4, 5, 6. Sometimes the style
does not keep proper spacing, white space, and margins. It's a real
mess and it will only get worse as we create more documentation that
needs to be shared.

--
Maurice Thompson Integrated Documentation, Inc.
(972) 241-3537 ext. 12 (voice) (972) 241-6517 (fax)