Re: UPDATE: Network of Independent Technical Communicators

Subject: Re: UPDATE: Network of Independent Technical Communicators
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 06:37:52 -0800

Oops, little typo in there...

Join the network that never charges a fee, never publishes a dumb magazine,
and
never argues about fonts! The Network of Independent Technical
Communicators.

A "lets you" slipped in there. Sorry about that, everyone.

Andrew Plato
Moderator
The Network of Independent Technical Communicators
www.anitian.com/network