RFI: Hijaak

Subject: RFI: Hijaak
From: Richard Danca <rdanca -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:22:00 -0500

Apologies if this is off-topic.

A while back there was a discussion here about Hijaak and other
graphics capture programs. I've lost it (both the discussion *and*
any patience with Hijaak!).

Can someone bring me up to date on who, if anyone, still supports
this software? Also, are there fixes, updates, etc., available
anywhere.

PLEASE REPLY OFF-LIST! If I get useful info, I'll summarize here....

mailto:rdanca -at- uie -dot- com or mailto:rdanca -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Thanks!!
Richard A. Danca User Interface Engineering
mailto:richard -dot- danca -at- uie -dot- com 800 Turnpike St., Suite 101
978-975-4343 978-975-5353 (fax) North Andover, MA 01845
http://www.uie.com USA
Send me your postal address and I'll send you a free copy of
our newsletter, Eye For Design