Intro to an Intranet

Subject: Intro to an Intranet
From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 08:31:19 -0500

Happy Monday, All ~

If you have written a user guide to your company intranet, please tell
me about it off-list. The focus of the task I have is to orient new
employees. The end product will be available on-line.

I have some ideas in mind, but I'd like to hear how others approached
this.

TIA
Lucille Lattanzi

begin:          vcard
fn:             'Lucille Lattanzi'
n:              Lattanzi';'Lucille
org:            Periphonics Corporation
email;internet: lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com
title:          Sr. Technical Writer
note:           phone: 516-468-9192
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE