Re: Techwriting Prestige/Bilingual Technical Writing

Subject: Re: Techwriting Prestige/Bilingual Technical Writing
From: Josee Proulx <jproulx -at- MAGRIT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:01:26 -0500

What Julie has said is very true. The firm I work for specializes in bilingual technical publishing. More and more, established companies understand the importance of clearly written documents. The most innovative and aggressive ones sense that it is not enough to merge and/or export: they also have to make sure their documentation is bilingual AND well-written :)

Josee Mariann Proulx,
Guilbault Communications
jproulx -at- magrit -dot- com