Re: Info Overload

Subject: Re: Info Overload
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:00:22 -0600

Richard Farley wrote:

> Tracy Boyington brings up a good point about the size of the digest.
> Perhaps it would help if we all refered to the original message without
> including the original message and all related messages in our replies.

Actually, that's not what I said. I always thought it was good
netiquette to include *relevant* parts of the post you're replying to.
This post wouldn't have made much sense if I hadn't quoted yours. ;-)

But leaving stacks of signatures, including multiple copies of Eric's
handy dandy instructional tag, calls for severe punishment.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm