Re: New Manager Needs Help!---Thank you!

Subject: Re: New Manager Needs Help!---Thank you!
From: Pandora Zadro <pzadro -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:43:57 PST

To the many, many people who responded to my plea for help, THANK YOU!
Even more than the sage advice and tales of experience on both sides of
the situation, I deeply appreciate your words of encouragement and
support. The reason I turned to the list was that I don't have
objective, more experienced colleagues at my new company that I could
trust in this situation. I found those colleagues here. This list is
truly a community, and I thank you for "mentoring" me so readily and
warmly.
Pan