Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....
From: "Gottlieb, Lynn" <Lynn -dot- Gottlieb -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:37:54 -0800

I'm a lefty with small hands, so Microsoft mice are utter torture. Most
trackball devices aren't much better; my hands are just too small to use
them comfortably. And I'm a multi-platform (Mac and Windows) user.

I discovered a great solution--I bought a Kensington Orbit trackball.
It looks like an upside-down pregnant teardrop. It's great. There are
two buttons and a small trackball. I can re-program the buttons for a
lefty and the footprint is comfortable for my small hands. It comes in
Mac and DOS/Windows versions too, so I have one on each machine.

They're not too expensive either.