Word 97/ Flowcharter 7.0

Subject: Word 97/ Flowcharter 7.0
From: David Shennan <David -dot- Shennan -at- COLESMYER -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:46:42 +1100

Hello out there,

My documentation department recently upgraded from Word 7 to Word 97 and
from ABC Flowcharter 3 to Micrographix Flowcharter 7.

We cannot open embedded ABC flowcharts in our upgraded Word documents.
If the flowchart was saved as an ABC Flowcharter file, then we can open
the flowchart in version 7.0 and replace it in the Word document. But
many of our old files do not have flowcharts saved as flowcharter files.

Does anyone know how we can avoid redoing all these old flowcharts when
we need to change them?

Regards,
David