Re: Computer Stop Watch......

Subject: Re: Computer Stop Watch......
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 06:13:22 -0700

Time Tracking Programs:

For a good, _free_ware, Win95/NT, non-nagged program,
try out:
http://www.erols.com/syntap/timestamp/timestamp.html
It's simple, fast, and easy. No connection to the author or
program, but was pleased when a suggestion for improvement
led to speedy incorporation and a new release.

If you're looking for time tracking for a whole office or
department (lots of features, tailored to this market, IMHO),
wait for a couple of weeks or contact me offline for more
information. Can't go into details now, but there's good
stuff happening. (Note no disclaimer of objectivity here--
we're doing some contract work for the company.)

Eric

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* RayComm, Inc., currently accepting contract inquiries.