Re: Writing samples and portfolios

Subject: Re: Writing samples and portfolios
From: AnnMacknz <AnnMacknz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:56:59 EST

<< Any other grey (gray) beards care to
comment? >>

Well, no beard at all, but yes, clients seem to hire our personalities and
self-confidence and the assurance of experience inherent in our answers,
rather than rely on samples and portfolios.

My $ .02 (x 3% inflation x 18 years) = $ .0308
Ann
Ann Mackenzie: AnnMacknz -at- aol -dot- com
TekDoc - Technical Documentation, Inc. in Milwaukee, WI, USA
specializing in software & engineering writing and policies & procedures