Re: Top Resume and Cover Letter Pet Peeves

Subject: Re: Top Resume and Cover Letter Pet Peeves
From: Melanie Palmer <melanie -at- CRAB -dot- WA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:25:22 -0800

Yahbut... I think people generally assume that TmsRmn and Arial are
"safe" fonts.. for exactly the reason you stated in #2. You glorify and
penalize them in the same shot. :) Sure I could send you the fonts with
the mail .. but then you'd have to "work at it" and install the fonts.
What's an applicant to do?