tutorial authoring tools

Subject: tutorial authoring tools
From: Joseph Logan <joseph -at- REMEDY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:25:38 -0800

Hello everyone. I'm looking for information about tools for creating
online tutorials.
If you have worked with any I would appreciate your opinions. What tools
did you like, and why? What tools sucked rocks?
Anecdotes and horror stories are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph

Joseph R. Logan It is well to remember that the entire universe,
with
Technical Writer one trifling exception, is composed of
others.
Remedy Corporation -John Andrew Holmes
joseph -at- remedy -dot- com