Re: Relative Costs of Print and Online Documents

Subject: Re: Relative Costs of Print and Online Documents
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- CYBERPASS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:12:50 -0800

>Web-based publishing is less expensive, but from what I've seen to date, it
>is not as inexpensive as we may assume. Indeed, when both print and online
>are required, it represents additional cost.

One approach is to put all your editing and production work into a "print"
version, then eliminate most printing and shipping costs by distributing it
in PDF format via the Web. CDs can provide archival versions. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net>
Review Editor, IEEE Micro> Berkeley, CA

(C) Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.