Re: Fill in the Blank Section

Subject: Re: Fill in the Blank Section
From: David Boss <bosscomm -at- INTERLOG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:01:52 -0600

HTML 3 Manual of Style calls it a guest book. I used the code from the book
for the response page on my site (www.interlog.com/~bosscomm). It emails
the results to me whenever someone fills in the page. Works well except the
message I receive is quite ugly -- punctuation gets changed to symbols,
spaces to + signs, etc. Haven't had a chance to look for a more elegant
solution -- anyone got one?

David Boss
Boss Communications
Technical Writing <> Business Communications <> Web Site Development
Mississauga, ON
(905) 824-1384 <> Fax (905) 824-2208
bosscomm -at- interlog -dot- com <> bosscomm -at- compuserve -dot- com