Should I buy PageMaker?

Subject: Should I buy PageMaker?
From: Lisa Woods <mwtobe -at- IO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:57:51 -0600

I am an aspiring TW, working on increasing my familiarity with
software. I have the opportunity to buy PageMaker at a very good
price. Is it worth getting PageMaker, or would I do better to save up
and get Frame-? Will experience with PageMaker be of any help in
prepping me for dealing with FrameMaker at some future point?

Please feel free to answer me privately if this subject has outlasted
its welcome on the list (I have searched the archives, BTW).

Thanks.
Lisa